Jealous Guy - John Lennon
an apology to Yoko - half-way between shame and 'take me as I am defiance'
Blue Monday - New Order
dumped girl is constantly saying how you should feel
Crying - Roy Orbison
The One I Love - REM
I Just Don't Know What to do with Myself - Dusty Springfield
' If your new love ever lets you down' she cries agonised by hope, and you know its never going to happen.
Say You Will - Kayne West
knocked sideways by the death of his mother and the split from his fiancee - a 'humble' Kanye
Erika Meitner’s Book Notes music playlist for her poetry collection
Assembled Audience
-
"Assembled Audience is a book I wrote over four years from 2019 to 2024,
about the ways people gather together: in celebration and in mourning, in
public a...
3 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment