Billy Joel: Live at Shea Stadium [Blu-ray]
Editorial Reviews from Amazon.com A concert celebrating the end of an era: The Beatles opened it and Billy Joel closed it.
Built in 1964, Shea Stadium was the home of the New York Mets for 45 years. Designed as a multi-purpose stadium, Shea first met rock 'n' roll when The Beatles appeared there August 15, 1965, establishing Shea as the premier stadium for the world's greatest bands. The Who, The Police, The Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen and The Clash all played Shea.
The Last Play At Shea, staged on July 16 and July 18, 2008 before a combined 110,000 fans, comprised the final performances ever at the historic stadium. Live At Shea Stadium contains two and a half hours of hits and album favorites, featuring special guests Paul McCartney, Tony Bennett, Garth Brooks, John Mayer, John Mellencamp, Steven Tyler and Roger Daltrey.
Live At Shea Stadium captures the music and memories of a generation. After 45 years, the Mets' two World Series victories, The Beatles and The Last Play At Shea, the final section of Shea Stadium was torn down in 2009.
1. Prelude/Angry Young Man
2. My Life
3. Summer, Highland Falls
4. Everybody Loves You Now
6. New York State Of Mind (with Tony Bennett)
8. The Ballad Of Billy The Kid
9. She's Always A Woman
10. Goodnight Saigon
11. Miami 2017 (Seen The Lights Go Out On Broadway)
12. Shameless (with Garth Brooks)
13. This Is The Time (with John Mayer)
14. Keeping The Faith
15. Captain Jack
16. Lullabye (Goodnight, My Angel)
17. The River Of Dreams/A Hard Day's Night
18. We Didn't Start The Fire
19. You May Be Right
20. Scenes From An Italian Restaurant
21. Only The Good Die Young
22. I Saw Her Standing There (with Paul McCartney)
23. Take Me Out To The Ballgame
24. Piano Man
25. Let It Be (with Paul McCartney)
Walk This Way (with Steven Tyler)
My Generation (with Roger Daltrey)
Pink Houses (with John Mellencamp)