Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Darius Rucker - Learn To Live

Learn To Live
Darius Rucker - Learn To Live
Click image for info @Amazon.com


I have wanted to post something about Darius Rucker for a while now. I was surprised to learn that he is the first African American to have a hit on the country charts since Charley Pride.

As the front man of Hootie & The Blowfish, Darius Rucker has already experienced success - earning 2 Grammy awards and selling over 25 million albums worldwide. Now, embracing his country roots and a music he has always wanted to make, Darius is attracting the attention of country fans who are discovering his voice for the first time, and rewarding Hootie fans with new music featuring one of the most unique voices across any genre of music. Featuring his debut country single, "Don't Think I Don't Think About It", Learn to Live features 12 undeniable country hits and a voice that is unarguably Darius Rucker. "I have always written country songs...for me, this is really just part of the natural evolution of my career. I plan to be doing this for a long time. This isn't a one album deal - it's a career thing," explains Rucker.

Darius Rucker - Don't Think I Don't Think About It

No comments: