Nuevayol Querido
-
When Bad Bunny played the SuperBowl last year, his hit NuevaYol (New York
in Spanish using the classic Puerto Rican pronunciation) brought me back to
my ti...
10 ahli Teknologi Paling Berpengaruh di Dunia
-
Berikut 10 ahli Teknologi Paling Berpengaruh di Dunia
*1. Salman Khan*
*[image: 1. Salman Khan]*
Salman adalah pencetus khanacademy.org, sebuah platfor...
Bill Callahan
-
I’ve been captivated by Bill Callahan ever since I discovered him at my
favorite record store. Callahan has been recording music for sometime now,
since 19...
American Idol
-
The rebooted *American Idol* is just fine so far, thank you. I had thought
that Simon Cowell’s absence would be felt more powerfully but, in fact, the
n...
Vintage Space Toys #9
-
[image: Photobucket]
"1930's USA Daisy CO's Rare Buck Rogers No. U-235 Atomic Pistol with
Original Box- Arguably the best looking Art Deco style ray gun ev...
No comments:
Post a Comment