Friday, April 3, 2009

Motorhead at Crooks And Liars

It is funny to me how you can find good music in some of the most interesting places. I love to read Crooks & Liars, a political blog. Being the liberal kind of guy that I am you would probably expect me to get my political fill from a site like that, but you might not expect me to also get some of my music from there.

They recently did a post on Motorhead. According to Wikipedia;
Motörhead are a British rock band formed in 1975 by bassist, singer and songwriter Lemmy Kilmister, who has remained the sole constant member. Usually a power trio, Motörhead had particular success in the early 1980s with several successful singles in the UK Top 40 chart. The albums Overkill, Bomber, Ace of Spades, and particularly No Sleep 'til Hammersmith, cemented Motörhead's reputation as one of Britain's foremost rock bands.



1916
1916 by Motörhead
click image to listen to mp3 samples

No comments: