I know their are a lot of people out there who love Nickelback, so this is pretty much in honor of them. In High School I used to listen to their songs all the time, in a way I still do. The very first time I saw them was on TV, I don't really remember which song they were singing all I know is that it was AWESOME.
When it comes to Nickelback songs this is my favorite, I love the Music Video and the song it's self.
I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do, it's called "Someday".
Anthony Tommasini’s Book Notes music playlist for his book Voice of a
Century
-
"Perhaps because at my core I am a musician and a former performing pianist
who became a critic and author, I almost never listen to music when I’m
writing...
3 weeks ago












No comments:
Post a Comment