Saturday, March 14, 2009

Beethoven Classical Music

Excuse my ignorance. I never listened to classical music before I heard the Moonlight Sonata(Piano Sonata No. 14) so if I make any mistakes, I'm apologizing in advance even though my Dad will probably explain it to me later.
Moonlight Sonata is one of my favorite pieces because it's so beautiful and relaxing, plus it's what introduced me to Beethoven.

This one is called Fur Elise and to tell you the truth I'm not really sure why I like it, I guess it's because I heard it so much in the past.

To tell you the truth I really like Symphony No. 3, like Moonlight Sonata it makes me happy. As I was looking for it I got confused and stumbled upon Symphony No. 9 which as it turns out is just as beautiful.

1 comment:

Ron Moorby said...

What a joy getting out of one's comfort zone can be.

All of Beethoven's symphonies are excellent - many have 'names' and stories e.g. the 3rd is Eroica.

I like to sing along in the ninth 'Choral'.

Then there is Mozart - not a 'duff' note. Lots of pleasure ahead.