Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Together Through Life by Bob Dylan

Together Through Life
Together Through Life by Bob Dylan
click image to hear mp3s


Track Listing

1. Beyond Here Lies Nothin' 3:50
2. Life Is Hard 3:39
3. My Wife's Home Town 4:15
4. If You Ever Go To Houston 5:48
5. Forgetful Heart 3:41
6. Jolene 3:50
7. This Dream Of You 5:50
8. Shake Shake Mama 3:36
9. I Feel A Change Comin' On 5:25
10. It's All Good 5:27

I have been hearing a lot about Bob Dylan's new album. So I thought I would give it a listen. For the most part I like it, kind of shows the evolution of a master musician. I would imagine that at sixty-eight and some 33 albums that Bob Dylan could mail one in if he wanted, but that is not the case here.

Over all I like the blues influenced tunes the best. I really like the amusing and bluesy number "My Wife's Home Town" (check out the evil laugh at the end of this song) and "Shake Shake Mama." Mr. Dylans voice to me is the best, so textured and mature. Makes me look forward to his next album.

No comments: