Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Gloria (Glo) Smith - Career in Full Swing! Update... 01/05/2010


Hello All!

As I start the new year I want to update everyone on the progress of my musical career. I've been back in the studio recording and it feels great to be singing again. I took a break during the Holidays to be with family.

I'm still working on bringing everything together for my new CD "Heartache". I hope to be able to release it in February now. My producer still needs to do the final mixes, and the cover is in the designing stages but it's coming together nicely. I have my photo shoot this month.

This album should be hot! I can't wait for the release!

I'm so excited because it will be my first "secular album." I can't wait to hear what you think about it! Please give me your feedback on my music. I sing for the love of it but I also sing for you... to share myself, my heart, and my soul with others.

I'm also continuing to work on another Spiritual album slated for release a little later this year.

I am pleased to be associated with the 9 Lives Records Label now. The owner, Gary Kesling, is a joy to work with and I love recording at the 2 Cats Studios. Needless to say I am thrilled!

I just wanted to provide you with a sneak peak regarding what is to come as far as my career is concerned.

Well, that's enough for now. I'll stay in touch and I'd love to hear from you.

The video provided was made just for you to give you a sample of what will be on the "Heartache" CD.

Keep a song in your heart... I love you all!
GLO

Glo



No comments: