Saturday, June 20, 2009

Glastonbury - Acoustic Stage

There are several UK albums and DVD's from previous years here Glastonbury Albums

I do like unplugged music - it is good sometimes to just listen to where the musician is at - I'd be at this stage given half the chance. I really must get my act together and go next year - I suppose this year will be another vicarious experience watching it on the TV

Georgie Fame
I have seen him a few times - he has graced us with his virtuosity for decades

Roger McGuinn co founder of the Byrds playing one of those very significant tracks

Sharon Corr
I have to admit to having a Corr's album. They are all so talented and beautiful.

London Community Gospel Choir - this sounds very English


Beth Rowley


and others
Imelda May

Music Of The Penguin Cafe Orchestra

Kate Walsh

Martin Harley Band


Lucy Wainwright Roche

The Lost Brothers

No comments: