Monday, June 15, 2009

A Couple of Love Songs From the Past

I am always amazed by how at one point in your life a song maybe all important. Then as time passes and new music comes on the scene, songs that meant everything to you just fade.

This might really be true of Love Songs. Consider a couple of songs from my past that I had not even thought about in probably ten years or so.

Not that there is anything wrong with these songs, I really love almost all of Stevie Wonders music, it has just been a long time since I thought this music.





When my wife an I first married we used to call each other all the time, just to say I love you. I still do it sometimes now too.

I was Made To Love Her By Stevie Wonder

I Was Made To Love Her (MP3 Download) by Stevie Wonder




I Just Called To Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder

I Just Called To Say I Love You (MP3 Download) by Stevie Wonder





Stevie Wonder @Amazon.com

No comments: