Tuesday, June 23, 2009

India Arie and Raul Midon

People are always sending me great music, there is so much good music and so little time (At least that is what Ron and I keep saying). Take the first clip below, it was sent to me by my new online friend Subduck. Which led to the second clip...

I don't even remember how much of India Arie that we have posted here at KK & R Music Blog, but I am sure it is not enough.







Testimony: Vol. 2, Love & Politics by India.Arie (Audio CD - Feb 10, 2009)
Testimony: Vol. 2, Love & Politics
by India.Arie (Audio CD - Feb 10, 2009)

Testimony Vol. 2: Love & Politics by india.arie (MP3 Download)

India Arie @Amazon.com

A World Within A World by Raul Midon and Midon (Audio CD - Sep 25, 2007)
A World Within A World by Raul Midon and Midon (Audio CD - Sep 25, 2007)


Raul Midon @Amazon.com

1 comment:

Ron Moorby said...

Not enough India.Arie I think - absolute class this lady