You would think with a pretentious title like that, I better be able to deliver the goods. Well I like many of the mp3 albums on this list, and will go so far as to say that I even love some of them.
Love is a strong word, but that is what this list of albums is all about. I thought with Valentines day coming up that it would be nice to post some romantic music.
I stole this list from the ChordStrike Blog because I like it so much and I wanted to share it with you all.
Well here goes;
1. Marvin Gaye - Let's Get it On
2. Nat King Cole - Sings For Two In Love
3. Al Green - Still in Love with You
4. Portishead - Dummy
5. Barry White - Plays for Someone You Love
6. Sade - Lovers Rock
7. Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
8. Joao Gilberto - Getz/Gilberto
9. The Carpenters - Close To You
10. Serge Gainsbourg - L'Historie De Melody Nelson
Book Notes - Kristen Radtke "Imagine Wanting Only This" - In the Book Notes series, authors create and discuss a music playlist that relates in some way to their recently published book. Previous contributors incl...
6 hours ago