Sunday, February 8, 2009

100 Greatest Romantic Albums of All Time 61-70

I have always loved Willie Nelson's album Stardust. It truly is a thing of beauty and it is very romantic as well. Over the years I go through periods where I listen to it none stop, this time of year is a great time to listen to it with your lover.

Willie Nelson - Stardust


Other albums of note on this part of the list for me are Stivie Wonder's My Cherie Amour, John and Yoko's Double Fantasy, and Billy Ocean's Suddenly are all albums that get me into the mood.

Please click links below to listen to mp3 samples of the below listed albums at Amazon.com.

61. Cocteau Twins - Heaven or Las Vegas

62. Willie Nelson - Stardust

63. The Softies - It's Love

64. My Bloody Valentine - Loveless

65. John Lennon & Yoko Ono - Double Fantasy

66. Stevie Wonder - My Cherie Amour

67. Billy Ocean - Suddenly

68. Judee Sill - Heart Food

69. Usher - Confessions

70. Red House Painters - Red House Painters I

No comments: