Friday, February 6, 2009

100 Greatest Romantic Albums of All Time 41-50

There are so many songs that make me think of my wife of twenty-four years. Many of them are on the albums that I have been presenting in the last few days. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack has always been one that brings her to my mind.

Here is a recommendation for you, if you have someone during this Valentine season that you love, take their hand, put this song on, and dance with them. It is simply lovely. :)

Roberta Flack - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face


The other albums that made the list, like Boyz II Men II, We Are Love by Harry Connick Jr. and Faith by George Micheal always make me think of my wife.

All the memories of romantic music from the past that come up during this time of the year make it such an enjoyable time.

41. Roberta Flack - First Take

42. Boyz II Men - II

43. Enigma - LSD

44. Depeche Mode - Violator

45. Fiona Apple - Tidal

46. Harry Connick, Jr. - We Are In Love

47. Zero 7 - Simple Things

48. Mazzy Star - So Tonight That I Might See

49. Theivery Corporation - The Mirror Conspiracy

50. George Michael - Faith

No comments: