As I go through this list of 100 Greatest Romantic Albums of All Time, it becomes clear to me that this are not in order of popularity, but more or less just in the order that they came to mind. Because if they were in order of how much I like them, Coltrane, Billie Holiday, and Frank Sinatra would be higher on the list.
21. k.d. lang - Ingenue
22. Blossom Dearie - Blossom Dearie
23. Madeleine Peyroux - Careless Love
24. John Coltrane - Blue Trane
25. Frank Sinatra - Songs for Swingin' Lovers!
26. Billie Holiday - Songs For Distingue Lovers
27. Air - Moon Safari
28. Bread - Lost Without Your Love
29. Dusty Springfield - Dusty In Memphis
30. Josh Groban - Closer
Book Notes - Kristen Radtke "Imagine Wanting Only This" - In the Book Notes series, authors create and discuss a music playlist that relates in some way to their recently published book. Previous contributors incl...
6 hours ago