Monday, February 2, 2009

Music about Food

I was recently chatting with Kelvin about food. I like simple Italian by the way. I spent some time looking on t'Internet, these are ones I know well. I would like ideas for ones within the last 15 years - anyone know any?

Stevie Ray Vaughan - "Chitlins Con Carne"

A vegetarian option Booker T & the MG's (a mod classic) - Green Onions

I love the hairstyles B52s Rock Lobster

Lee Perry-Roast Fish And Cornbread - a nice Reggae tune.

Champion Jack Dupree - Diggin' My Potatoes (look at his eyebrows)

Captain Beefheart - Ice Cream For Crow

Syd Barrett Pink Floyd - Candy and a Currant Bun

Tom Waits - Eggs and Sausage 1976

Billy Joel - Scenes from an Italian restaurant

James Brown - Mashed Potato Popcorn

1 comment:

fitzgerald said...

Hey Ron, this is a great post and you are making me hungry. And you have some wonderful musicians listed here. :)